- English Language Learning June 10, 2019
This blog was written by Emily Albertson, a faculty member at the School of Global AccessRead more...
- English Language Learning February 15, 2019
In the Workplace – Learning About Canadian Workplace CultureRead more...
- English Language Learning February 13, 2019
Help Newcomers Develop Communication Skills for Fast-Paced Work Environments
“I asked you to cover for me.
“Yeah, don’t you remember?”
“No, not at all.”
“It was right after we were talking about soup for tomorrow’s lunch.”Read more...
- English Language Learning February 1, 2019
Connecting Prospective English Language Learners to Program Information in Multiple LanguagesRead more...
- English Language Learning January 22, 2019
A Practical Guide to Teaching ESL Literacy is presented at the Brown Bag Lunch series at Bow Valley College
The following blog post was written by Emily Albertsen, a faculty member at the School of Global AccessRead more...
- English Language Learning January 9, 2019
The following blog was written by Tanya Yaunish, a faculty member at the School of Global Access.
Shukria learned the skills she needed to succeed while she was a learner in the Youth in Transition (YiT) program at Bow Valley College.Read more...