Connecting Prospective English Language Learners to Program Information in Multiple Languages
Do you work with newcomers, immigrants or international learners? Connect prospective English language learners to program descriptions and learner feedback in a number of different languages at: https://globalaccess.bowvalleycollege.ca/apply-ell/.
The School of Global Access is pleased to share information about our English language learning programs and community in the following languages:
By directing prospective learners to the resource, you can help them:
- find ELL program information
- learn about the federally funded program called LINC
- learn about career services for LINC learners
- find answers to frequently asked questions; and
- prepare to apply for English language classes at Bow Valley College.
Users can link directly to program pages on the Bow Valley College website, where they will find detailed information about application deadlines and program eligibility.
- Previous Story Students Exploring Social Innovation at Bow Valley College
- Next Story Connecting Organizations