A teaching tool kit of concepts and strategies for educators who are looking to effectively meet the needs of learners in a diverse classroom. Built as Online Professional Development for English Language Teachers, Post-TESL courses cover a variety of teaching essentials such as,
- ESL Literacy Materials Design
- Strategies for Teaching Refugees
- Teaching In Multilevel Contexts
- Inclusive Teaching Practices
- Teaching English for the Workplace
- Task-based Language Teaching in the Canadian Context
Take all six courses or, choose the one that meets your classrooms needs the most. Complete four courses and you will receive a Post-TESL Certificate from Bow Valley College. Regardless of what you teach, the Post-TESL courses enhance your knowledge and adaptability fostering an inclusive and engaging environment for all your leaners.
If you like this, become an ACE TESOL certified teacher!
Learn the fundamental principles of teaching to English Language Learners.
Next ACE TESOL Information Session: